Effective Date: June 19th, 2019
Categories of Third Parties
When we disclose personal data for a business purpose, we use a contract that outlines the purpose and requires the recipient to store the personal data confidential and to not access it for any use except the use that has been outlined the contract.
The following categories of third parties receive your personal data:
- Service providers, vendors, and consultants
- Third parties to whom you or your agents permit us to release your personal data.
- Disclosures made in response to lawfully warrants, subpoenas, orders of courts, or any other relevant circumstances.
Categories of Data Provided to Third Parties
Zeelogic Business Solutions may have relationships with third party marketing and data services entities that place marketing on our behalf on other webpages, use analytic functions for those webpages and our marketing. We do not sell personal data to third parties.
Data that can be collected includes, but is not restricted to, data about the websites you’ve visited and ads you’ve engaged with, including your IP address, date and time of interaction, and the browser you use to visit this Site. Please see the Reference Table below for more data.
Categories of Sources
We collect the categories of personal data listed below (see Reference Table below) from the following categories of sources:
- Direct Data. This includes completed forms and services you use. Data we can collect is from technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and our web server’s log files to automatically collect data about your engagement with our website, our marketing and other promotional content.
- Indirect Data. From observing your engagement on our website. Our various technologies may collect data including browser data, IP address, whether you clicked on one of our ad banners, pages visited on the website, which website you arrived from, time stamp data, and click-through data. We can merge this data with other personally data to deliver you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or email advertisements. We treat this merged data as personally identifiable data.
- Third-Party Data. Data about you collected from third party or public sources or that we receive from companies that partner with us to provide services; this may include data about you we receive from web hosting providers, advertising companies, market research partners, customer data management, list enhancement companies, and data brokers companies.
We use the personal data we hold about you to accomplish the following:
- To provide you with news about features, marketing, events or services offered by us, third parties, our advertisers, and other entities and individuals with which we have a relationship.
- To conduct data analysis
- To conduct audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security purposes;
- To develop new content and services;
- To content via our services that we believe will be relevant.
The following categories of personal data has been collected from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes||No|
|B. Personal data categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial data, medical data, or health insurance data.||Yes||No|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic data (including familial genetic data).||No||No|
|D. Commercial Data||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||No||No|
|E. Biometric data||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying data, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No||No|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, data on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes||No|
|Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||No||No|
|Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar data.||No||No|
|Professional Data||Professional or employment – related data||No||No|
|Education Data||Education Data, defined as data that is not publicly available personally identifiable data as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C Sec. 1232g; 34 C.F.R. Part 99)||No||No|
|Inference Data||Data drawn from any of the data identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes||Yes||No|
Access to Specific Data and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain data to you about our collection and use of your personal data over the past 12 months. Once we receive and affirm your verifiable consumer request (see Your CCPA Rights), we will disclose to you the relevant data.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Your CCPA Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal data from our records, unless an exception applies.
Your CCPA Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you or an authorized agent can make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal data. Verifiable consumer requests can be made on behalf of minors.
A verifiable consumer request can be made twice within a 12-month period. The request must contain data that allows us to reasonably verify your identity. The request must also outline what the nature of the request is. If either of these conditions are not met, we cannot respond to the request.
All verifiable consumer request should receive a response within forty-five (45) days from receipt. If an extension, the reason will provided. All disclosures we will cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt.
There will be no charge for such a request unless it is to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment from us if you decide to exercise your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
This website (Daily Deal Hunter) is intended for users only within the United States. It is intended for use by only by general audience. In the United States, this website is not intended for use by individuals under 16 years of age. Please reach out to us through the email data below if you believe we have collected, or we are collecting personal data from a person under 16 years of age. The age-related definition of ‘children’ is different per jurisdiction. If we either become aware or are informed that we have inadvertently collected personal data from a person under the age of 16, we will delete the collected data and amend any practice that is indirectly aiding in this collection.
Use of Website
For privacy related questions, and enquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.